PPSC Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2021 | Apply Online
Today PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE Have announed multiple post in
PUNJAB LAND RECORDS Authority Department For male and female.Candidates having domicle of punjab can apply for these punjab land record authority department.Punjab land record authority Department is a government department which works under government of Punjab pakistan.Today this department announced various post with name of Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Procurement, Deputy Director Estate Management, Deputy Director Field Monitoring, Deputy Director Legal, Assistant Director Legal, Cashier, Software Engineer.If your qualification is master then you can apply for these jobs.
Punjab Land Record Authority
Advertisement Announced Date:
01 June May 2021
Advertisement Last Date:
14 June 2021
Vacant Post Name In Punjab Land Record Authority Department:
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (LUMP SUM RS. 75.000/4 (on Contrad basis the period of 03 years)
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR WORKJDEVELOPMENT & MAINTENANCE) (on basis the period of 03 years)
- Deputy Director Field Monitoring
- Deputy Director Legal
- Assistant Director Legal
- Software Engineer
Required Education For Above Post:
- Masters or 16 years education in Project Management. Public Business Administration, Commerce. Economics or Equivalent from Higher Education Commission recognized University.
- B.Sc. Civil engineering having membership (Professional engineer) from Pakistan Engineering With 05 years relevant experience in large organizations or Private or In Public Sector.
How To Apply For Punjab Land Record Authority Department Post:
- Candidates can apply online through PPSC Official Website For These Jobs.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
Punjab Land Record Authority Department Jobs Advertisement 2021: